Bluetrait (Program)
                IBM N2200 8363

Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:22 AM

Bluetrait Event Viewer 1.9.2

Michael Dale

I've just released a new version of Bluetrait Event Viewer for WordPress.

The main new feature is an email alert option on Successful/Failed Logins. I've also updated some of the HTML to improve the display of the events widget.

This plugin has been downloaded almost 7000 times, which I think is pretty cool

From going over the WordPress stats I think there are about 2000 active copies of the plugin running around the world.

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 at 6:57 PM, Dave wrote

Hi there, I came across your plugin and was trying it out. It works great except that I have found that the action for deleting users is not being captured. that is, add_action('delete_user', 'btev_trigger_delete_user'); does not seem to get fired at all. This might be a Wordpress issue and not an issue with the plug in?

So when deleting a user, BTEV does not log that event - I checked the db tables manually as well and indeed the event is not logged at all.

I am using this in a multisite install instance using latest WP version 3.1.3

Does that action work for you? Any ideas what the issue might be?

1: Comment Link

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 at 6:35 PM, Michael Dale (of wrote

Hi Dave,

I will test this out on my dev system and see if I can find a bug.

Thanks for trying the plugin!

2: Comment Link

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 at 6:40 PM, Michael Dale (of wrote

Hi Dave, I have tested this on my dev copy of WordPress and the action is triggered correctly. I suspect it might have something to do with the multi-site version of WordPress, I have not tested the plugin with it. In fact I'm pretty surprised it works as well as it does for you, which is great. I will send you an email and maybe you can send me some more information. Thanks!

3: Comment Link

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 at 9:02 AM, Marcos wrote

Hi Michael,

Im trying your plugin in wordpress 3.2.1, good job!
But I have a problem, when I activate email alerts wp-login cant work (load a blank page), and login isn,t registrated by the plugin.

Could you help me?

Thank youuuuu!

4: Comment Link

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 at 11:46 AM, Michael Dale (of wrote

Hi Marcos,

Yes sorry about that. It should be fixed in the latest version of BTEV. There was a change in WordPress 3.2 that I missed.

Upgrade BTEV and try again.

If you still cannot login, simply remove BTEV from your plugins folder and then after login reinstall it.

5: Comment Link

HTML allowed: <a href="" title="" rel=""></a> <b></b> <blockquote cite=""></blockquote> <em></em> <i></i> <strike></strike> <strong></strong> <li></li> <ol></ol> <ul></ul>
ie: <b>bold</b>

Your comment may need to be reviewed before it is published.

Email (not shown)